Product Info & Specifications
- 4th Wave LS-1 allows you to print out multiple objects at a time.
- It helps you improving the productivity time.
- The lower micron, the higher resolution.
- In the world of 3D printing, no factor influences print quality more than XY resolution.
- The lower the number, the better the details.
- Project resolution affects the quality of the printing result.
- 4th Wave LS-1 has QHD level of resolution. It means fine detailed object can be produced.
- DLP projector screen flashes an image of a layer all at once, so all points of a layer can be cured simultaneously.
- In this way, the print speed is increased in comparison to SLA since it takes less time to cure a single layer.
- An advantage of this SLA resin 3D printer is its compatibility with all types of resin material.
- As a result, production costs can be reduced
|Model Name||4thWave LS-1|
|Size (mm)||(200x230x410) mm|
|Build Volume (mm)||(200x120x66) mm|
|Printer Weight||7 kg|
|Printer Speed||10 mm/hour|
|Body Frame||Aluminium Anodizing|
|Layer Resolution||47,2 microns|
|Z-Axis Resolution||25 – 100 microns|
|Supported File||.STL Files|
|Printable Materials||Photo-Curable Resin|
|Power||34W (12V, 10A)|
|Connectivity||USB Thumb Drive|
|Castable Resin||Not Ready|